top of page

Staff Mental Health & Wellbeing

Staff can access personalised help in the following ways:

  • Employee Wellbeing Service. This can be accessed 24/7 by contacting 0800 1116 387.  The helpline (only) is also available to dependants.     

        An eligible dependent is:  

        -  your spouse or domestic partner  

        - unmarried dependants, under 21 years of age, who are dependent upon you for maintenance and support - this includes legally adopted

          children, stepchildren and children who are dependent upon you by reason of legal guardianship  

        - unmarried dependent child under 25 who is in full-time education (they may live away from home)  

        - unmarried dependent child who is incapable of self-sustaining employment because of physical or mental disability, who became disabled

           prior to age 21.  

  • By starting a conversation with a Mental Health First Aider in nursery.



  • By assessing their own Mental Health and Wellbeing needs by using the Dimensions assessment, which can the lead to signposting and further support. The assessment can be accessed here:


  • By using a range of support services, including, but not limited to the following services as an example:

        To text with a mental health professional you can Text Shout on 85258

        For evening help when most services are closed you can contact Warwickshire Safe Haven. You can have a phone call, video call or face to face

        meeting with a Mental Health Volunteer. They are open from 6-11pm each night.

        Access here:   or call them on 02477 714554

  • By visiting useful websites who have access to webchat, text chat or 24/7 helplines. Including

  • By downloading helpful apps to your smart phone. The NHS recommended apps are:

        Stay Alive- the No1 suicide prevention app.

        Bright Sky app for those in an abusive relationship - 

        Head Space, a science backed app in Mindfulness and Meditation - 


  • By self referring yourself to the NHS offer for mental health support- IAPT. ( Improving Access to Psychological Therapy) Here is the link to the self referral form:


  • By contacting your GP


  • If you are in abusive relationship that is affecting your mental health and wellbeing, you can also contact Refuge here -


  • For those who need support in the LGBT+ community, or with a related issue, please either speak to the LGBT+ staff representative- For BHN TBC, for ANS Louise Wainwright, or speak to Senior Leadership Team member.


  • For Bereavement Support there are many charities that can help. Some are more tailored to specific loss, for example child loss, loss through cancer and others. Please access some examples here, who can offer bespoke bereavement counselling, befriending, forums to talk with others who are experiencing the same loss and webchat amongst other services.

   for the loss of a child  for supporting children with the loss of a parent  for the loss of a child of any age

bottom of page